Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanks!

Here's what's been taking up my time lately...



Thank you notes!
I wanted to make sure we knocked this out fairly early, and I knew from the beginning that I wanted to have a photo postcard.  By the time we got home from the honeymoon, we already had a DVD of our wedding pictures (again, Steve is awesome) that we could use, and we had all our photos from the honeymoon.  I poked around for a day or two and finally found exactly what I wanted on WeddingPaperDivas  (other suggestions include MPix and tinyprints).  I was really impressed with their proofing and editing services...they were super fast and responsive!  


I had them move the block of text on the back from the middle to the top, and it literally took less than an hour after that for them to send me another proof to approve.  I've been writing little personal notes in the space under that...it's still a personal touch but space is limited...so it keeps the process clicking along.  Beau and I knocked out most of the last of them today, before he leaves to go to the US for a few months.  We ordered enough that I decided to send them to friends who just made it to the wedding...that was important to me!  And check out what luck I had getting postcard stamps from our Post Office here in Misawa...
I thought they were super appropriate, even if we didn't go to Hawaii specifically. 

I'm pretty proud of getting these done in just over 2 months from our wedding!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment