Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Wedding Chop (or the Lack Thereof)

Everybody does this...we all know it, and every wedding blogger talks about it.  Post Wedding Chop.  A friend of ours here has a fantastic PWC and is gorgeous and famous (seriously) too:
The lovely "Siren" and her hubs "Smack."  I stole the photo from  my friend Kim!
I was 100% convinced I was getting a PWC.  I wasn't growing my hair out, per se...it was already pretty long.  It wasn't as long as I would've liked though, and I was pretty frustrated with it.  But the weird thing is that now, post-ceremony and back at home...I kinda like it long.  I don't really want to chop it because it actually feels kinda healthy again.  Simultaneously, I had decided I probably wasn't going to bleach it all out as previously planned, because I would be re-bleaching roots like every two weeks.  I've already given up on covering my white hairs because they grow back too fast.  SO, long story short, I think I figured out a plan to still get some fun color in my hair without totally killing it.

image via theberry.com
   I've figured out the Manic Panic colors I want and I think I'm going to order them + a bleach kit off amazon soon...wish me luck!

P.S.  Yes, it's almost a month after the wedding.  WTF, Bunny?  I know, I know.  We got back from the honeymoon and IMMEDIATELY lept straight into the holiday season.  We are somehow both incredibly busy!!!  So expect more recaps soon.  But maybe not too soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment