Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meeting by Chance

Approximately two years after I saw Jason for the last time (so I thought), I was sent to work in Korea for a few weeks.  In our off time, my friends and I had a blast...
Me, Sharon and Heather post-break dancing show
(all photos personal)
Love locks on the fence at Seoul Tower
Seoul Tower

















Happy Buddha!




After the work part of the trip was over, I took an extra few days off to hang out with Natalie, Sharon and Amy.
Yes, she is that much fun!


It was in Natalie's dorm that I almost literally ran into Jason again.  Natalie was at work, and I was doing laundry because I was leaving the next day.  I was walking towards the laundry room when he burst in from an afternoon run.  He hadn't had sunglasses on (which was kinda dumb since his eyes have been surgically corrected), so at first he couldn't really see me...I no kidding had to tell him who I was.  But it was that chance meeting that got us back in touch...a day or two later he found my facebook account and we've been fb friends ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment