Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Dreaded Guest List

Here is a lesson learned...be VERY critical of your guest list.  I was not, because I knew a lot of my friends are military and wouldn't be able to make it.  Therefore, I was not as critical of Jason's "Family Friend" guest list as I maybe should have been.  I wasn't for two reasons:  a, to be a nice person (I rarely am), and b, because I was assured that most of them would RSVP "no"...and then they didn't.  In fact, I separated our RSVPs out into groups to see how it was breaking down.  The groups were friends, Jason's family, my family, and Schaub Family Friends.  The largest group is his family, which I expected.  His mom has something like 9 siblings.  Seriously.  The second largest group (now actually tied for first place)? Schaub Family Friends, with 41 guests.  I've met 2 of them.  So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE learn from me...please be the bad guy and say no!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment