Sunday, March 11, 2012

The First Dance

One of the very few details that have been set in stone our entire engagement was our first dance song.  Jason and I both love (or loved, before they broke up/reformed) is Paramore.  Jason was pretty convinced Paramore would play at his wedding, but because he was going to marry Hayley.
I can't blame him--Hayley's GORGEOUS!  photo via  here

So, as soon as I had the ring, I knew exactly what song we'd dance to.  Beau readily agreed....
  


The Only Exception...because Beau is the only exception in my world.  I never even wanted to get married before I opened my eyes and realized that he was my partner in all this madness.  Everything in the video, lyrics (especially the lyrics!) and all, are 100% true to life for me.  I never had much faith in love lasting til we fell in love...I still have to work at it, but (cue my favorite line from the song):


Oh And I'm On My Way To Believing


It gives me chills just thinking about that dance...it's the only thing I'm 100% sure I'm gonna get really sappy about.

What's your first dance song?  Why did you pick it?

No comments:

Post a Comment