Monday, February 13, 2012

Courthouse Attire

Even though we wanted a low-key legal marriage, I still wanted to have something sorta special to tie the legal knot in.  I waited 29 years for this!  So while cruzing Zappos.com one day, I found a super cute, modest white dress that would be about perfect for this.
With my parents post-ceremony...most photos personal
I had to have the top altered just a bit...the girls never have been very voluptuous.  A simple plastic snap fixed the gap and fit perfect.  My Korean tailor is awesome!  He's the same guy who made Jason's suit, just BTW.  Oh and did you see my shoes?
Ignore our pained expressions...it was one of those cloudy days that make us squinty

Swoon.  I had SUCH a hard time justifying these, but it couldn't be helped (I might also have a slight online-shopping addiction that didn't help anything!).  They're the BHLDN Elopement pumps...so lovely they deserve a close-up:
via BHLDN


And finally...something for my hair.  I don't really wear big earrings or lots of jewelry, but I LOVE putting a flower or a feather or something else crazy in my hair.  There's so many cute options in Asia.  But for this, I turned to Etsy...it's a special occasion, of course...where else would I look?
 via Etsy shop PetalMix
There were so many options, but this one matched the pumps (also?  I'm real matchy-matchy.  It's a problem) and I fell for it.  I sent it to my mom, and she brought it with her to Wisconsin.

Did you do a courthouse shindig?  What did you wear?  I have friends who got married in their PJs, so no judgement from this girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment