Thursday, May 10, 2012

Do Not Want: Ugly Wedding Dresses

One of my favorite lady-centric news aggregator sites is www.thefrisky.com.  They have hilarious semi-regular columns like Be My Boyfriend and offer awesome non-standard celebrity fashion commentary with Well Played.  But my favorite, practically-makes-me spit-out-my-coffee feature is Do Not Want.  Why is this relevant?  Because when I started thinking about what I wanted in a wedding dress, I couldn't think of wants, but could think of PLENTY of Do Not Wants!  So here is my Do Not Want:  Bad Wedding Dress list!

(BTW, I don't mean to offend if you do want any of these things.  I just don't).

1.  Do Not Want:  Poufy Wedding Dress
From onewed








 2.  Do Not Want:  Overly Embellished Wedding Dress
From onewed
from recycledbride
3.  Do Not Want:  Shiny Wedding Dress







4.  Do Not Want:  Overly Fitted Wedding Dress

5.  Do Not Want:  Obviously Drop-Waisted Dress


6.  Do Not Want:  Overtly Flowery Dress

from choosedress




 7.  Do Not Want:  Mullet Wedding Dress



*all unmarked pix are from Bridepop

What's on your Do Not Want list?

No comments:

Post a Comment