Thursday, May 31, 2012

Infomashunz on teh Interwebz

Sometimes I'm a geek.
But I'm not geeky enough to be able to make my own website, or anything like that.  I knew I wanted a website, so I was relying on The Knot's templates and fill-in-the-blank information boxes.  Which was fine...until I saw this post from Mrs. Penguin.  The sample template and facebook compatibility totally sold me on switching to Weduary.  Beau loved the idea, and even convinced me to spring for one of the $20 template.  The verdict?  Love.  Love love love.  It's pretty and easy and it connects to facebook!  I love the idea.  I haven't advertised it heavily, because we're still putting all the details together, but it is listed on my facebook.
That is all...I just wanted to let ya'll know!

No comments:

Post a Comment